Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snow!!!




Yesterday and today have brought some strange weather here to the Bay Area. It has been really cold and yesterday there was snow a few miles from where we live! I journeyed up to the hills to walk around in the snow and it was really cool. It reminded me of when I use to live in Chicago and Boston. Here are some pictures I captured while out this morning.



It was really neat to see some kids and parents out there who had never seen snow before in their lives. Hopefully it will start to warm up soon though. Last weekend it was 75 degrees out!?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love snow. It is so great to live near a mountain that
(occasionally) gets snow, but not have to shovel it off your car in the morning! I am greatful to live in the East Bay!

thegermanygirl said...

We've had oodles of snow in Chemnitz lately. I'm ready for spring!!!
But the snow does make for nice pictures, I must admit. ;o)