Thursday, January 26, 2006

sold my memories

This past Sunday was a sad day for me as I sold my 1967 Mustang! It needed a lot of work done (mostly engine) and I couldn't afford to fix it or store it since Lauren and I live in a apartment with no garage. I had this great car throughout high school and college. Lauren and I had many dates driving around Northern CA in this car before we were married. It also got me into a lot of trouble when I was in high school! I got 3 tickets in the car: 2 for speeding and 1 for racing. All in all it was a great car and I hope to have another one someday to pass onto my kids.

1 comment:

thegermanygirl said...

*sigh* It's always a sad day when such a gorgeous vehicle leaves the family....
My condolences! Ed and I sold our car in December, too, but it wasn't a lovely classic like yours. I don't miss ours, though--finances are much easier to deal with without a car. ;o)