Monday, December 12, 2005

Family picture


So yesterday we had a Christmas concert with our church which was very exciting! Afterwards, we took a family picture with my side of the family, which is always interesting trying to round everyone up on one spot, then finding someone to take the picture. Anyways, it all worked out and we finally got it taken. It was a lot better than last year when we all went to the mall and got one taken with Santa!

Lauren and I are both looking forward to next week when she has four days off for Christmas. We are going to San Jose for two and then to Orange County, CA for two days. It should be a lot of fun. Oh yeah, I just finished finals too! Woohoo!! Now I've just got to study for the licensing exam in January...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice family picture. =) Nick and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy all of the yummy holiday food, I know we are. I made tamales while I was in Vallejo last weekend so we're eating pretty good. YUM! ;) Anyways, happy new year too!

Love,
Kirstin

thegermanygirl said...

Great picture, guys! I showed it to my parents (we're at their house right now), and they were really glad to see it.

Ed and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great new year! Tell the whole family bunch we said hi and Happy Holidays. :o)
Love,
Courtney

Paul said...

Who would have ever thought we would all grow up, at least physcially. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture, no doubt. I think that once your family breaks 8, you officially become a Gang. Crips vs. Bloods vs. Wegers. Maybe... At 10 you are a Platoon or Squad (your choice)... and at 12+ you family is designated a Horde!