Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vacation is almost over :(

With a few days left of summer vacation, I find myself wondering how in the world I am going to be able to gear up to work again?!?!?!?! Just kidding...I'm sure I'll find a way. Lauren started her new job last week at a private practice and splits her time between the two offices in Pleasanton, CA and Livermore, CA. She sees about 20 patients a day and enjoys it very much.

I will be going back to the same high school that I worked at last year, Monte Vista High School. I am looking forward to going back, but it has been nice to have the last few months off. I know that I should be lucky that I even get that much time off!

The last few weeks, we have managed to do a few fun things though. Lauren was the camp doctor and I was a counselor at our annual church camp which was a lot of fun...but very exhausting! The first camp was for the middle schoolers in the church and there were about 200 kids there! The second camp was for high schoolers and there were only about 120 of them (which is still a lot).




We also got a chance to go to a SF Giants baseball game to try and catch Barry Bonds record breaking home-run (it didn't happen...) We still had a lot of fun going into SF for the night and hanging out at the ballpark.



This weekend we have our annual Church conference that we have at the end of each summer. We are both looking forward to getting away for the weekend and seeing friends that we haven't seen in a while down in San Jose, CA

No comments: