Thursday, June 15, 2006

Graduation!!!

So recently there has been a lot going on here on the homefront. I had my big exam to graduate for my masters that was 7 hours long! That's right, 7 hours. It was nuts, but I passed it and it is over with. On Thursday June 8th, I finally graduated with my masters degree is Speech and Language Pathology from California Sate University, East Bay. I am currently finishing up the last of my clinical therapy hours which will be finished on July 6th.

My grandparents were in town for graduation as well as my in-laws so we were busy! We had a big graduation BBQ party last Saturday with about 40 people over which was also a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from both events. I should also add that I got a job starting in the Fall at a high school being their full-time speech therapist! Can't wait to start getting a paycheck...



A picture of me and my grandparents...it was so cold out that they had to go sit in the car with a heater!



Lauren and I after graduation.



My parents along with Lauren and I.




Friends at the graduation party...



More friends at the party...



My two brothers and good friend Ken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduating Luke!

thegermanygirl said...

Belated congrats, cousin! I'm really happy for you!
C.