Sunday, September 18, 2005

Haleakala sunrise


The sun barely over the horizon...


The sun finally rose over the clouds after waiting about an hour!


This was a cool picture that I took looking out to the west on top of the volcano as the sun was rising over the clouds.

So, it was freezing (30 degrees) while we were at the top of the volcano!

This is a picture of a sunrise over the clouds that we saw on the top of a volcano in Maui. We got up at 3:00am to drive the 10,000 feet high to see the sunrise. It was absolutely amazing!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Wow, lot better than mt scott. yeah, size medium isn't too bad. how is work?

thegermanygirl said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures, inspiring me in all sorts of artistic ways. Also inspiring me in my thoughts that I'd like to live in Hawaii someday! ;o)