Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Vacation

So this is our first time doing something like this so be patient as we try to improve the stuff you see here. Mainly we wanted to do this share pictures and stories with family and friends about what is going on in our lives. With Lauren in residency and Luke starting graduate school next week, life is busy! We both have a lot of relatives that we are not able to keep in frequent contact with, but we want to keep in better contact.

The pictures that you will be seeing are from our vacation that we just returned from. we went to Yosemite, CA for 3 days, then to Orange County, CA for a week and then we stayed in San Simeon, CA for 2 days next to the Hearst Castle. Please feel free to comment on our posts and we are excited to share all this with you guys! we will try to add updates weekly (we'll see how this goes!).

3 comments:

thegermanygirl said...

Hey guys! This is great! What fun! It's good to be able to see what's going on with you two. I really enjoying seeing the pictures. Luke, I didn't know you were starting grad school. Congratulations!!! What will your degree be in? Are you working toward a doctorate?
I'll be checking back here often to find out what y'all are up to! Oh, and is it okay if I link to your blog from mine?
TTYL!
Love,
Courtney

thegermanygirl said...

P.S. I got to be the first to comment! Yay me. ;o)

Luke and Lauren Weger said...

Courtney, it was good to hear from you. I am getting my masters in Speech-Language Pathology. Not going to get my doctorate...too much work! Yeah, go ahead and post a link to our blog...that's fine. Talk to you later, Luke